Re: FOSDEM report on wiki

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: FOSDEM report on wiki
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:39:24 +0000

On 27 Feb 2007, at 17:46, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

I put a blog-like report of my weekend at FOSDEM on the wiki ...
People who were not there might be interested in what happened.
People who were there might like to correct/extend it with their own experiences.

from the article:

in fact there seems to be common approval of the idea of trying to get together twice a year (renting a chalet near Zurich was suggested as the second venue) and unless Gerold has reconsidered, I think we may well end up doing that.
That came up on the discuss list a few years back (2004?) under the working title ALPENSTEP ;-)

BTW, my own blog of the half-FOSDEM I went to is at: http:// iamleeg.blogspot.com/2007/02/apres-ca-le-fosdem.html

Cheers,
Graham.