Re: GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty)

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:36:09 -0800 (PST)

> Well its a matter of getting a usable xhtml application within certain
> constraints. I would like to have it as soon as possible. How long would
> it take to port webkit?

I'm not sure.  The tasks are this, as I see it:

1) Write an XHTML rendering engine from scratch or
2) Port WebKit

It seems to me that neither task is trivial, so I'm not sure which would be
completed first.  I would take a very wild guess that they would both take a
while to accomplish in any usable fashion.

Later, GJC