Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.17

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.17
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:12:28 +0200

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 09:33:43PM +0200, Philippe Roussel wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 12:47:00AM +0200, Philippe Roussel wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > You can download the last version here
> >
> > http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/
> >
> > SimpleAgenda depends on ChronographerSource, which can be found at the
> > same url, and on libical that I downloaded from
> > http://easyinstall.citadel.org/libical-0.27.tar.gz
>
> Unfortunately I didn't test it enough : it seems SimpleAgenda 0.17
> won't save modifications to your local agenda. I'm staring at the code
> right now, looking for a leaking object reference...
>
> I'll do better next time :o)

I've released SimpleAgenda 0.18 to fix (or work around) the major bugs
in 0.17. I've succesfully loaded public calendars from the iCal
Library, even if I had to get the redirected url myself and use that.

As always, comments, tests, suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Philippe
--
You own a dog, but you can only feed a cat.