Re: GORM in Gnome (Was - So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development o

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GORM in Gnome (Was - So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:16:06 -0800 (PST)

What you're seeing is not the result of GNUstep "punting" to WindowMaker I
invite you to look at the code and find anyplace where it explicitly starts up
WindowMaker.   If something is crashing your window manager, it's possible that
WindowMaker is being started as a failsafe by your OS.   If you're able to
start Gorm up and load the file directly, it's likely an issue with PC.

Please file a bug on this, if you can, and we would be happy to fix it. (see
how the process works? you tell us what's wrong and we fix it!) ;)

GJC
--
Gregory Casamento -- OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer