Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.34

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.34
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:31:07 +0100

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 12:04:56AM +0100, Helge Hess wrote:
> On 13.12.2007, at 23:28, Philippe Roussel wrote:
> >libical 0.27
>

> Hm, why do you use that? :-)
>
> Check out the NGCards library of ScalableOGo (http://www.scalableogo.org/):
>   http://svn.opengroupware.org/viewcvs/inverse/trunk/SOPE/NGCards/?root=SOGo

I thought about using it when I started this project but, to be
honest, I'm lazy :o)

libical is really simple to use, as far as I can see works and seems
to be more or less maintained (I've been contacted to test
SimpleAgenda with the future libical 0.30). On your opinion, what's
wrong with libical ?

On the other end, NGCards is a big library, apparently not very well
documented (sorry :-) and seems to depend on many other stuff (versit
SAX driver, SAX, sope-xml etc) but I may be wrong...

If I can use NGCards without adding to many dependencies and with some
benefits over libical, I would glad to do it.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
If nested functions are answer, you've got the wrong question. Al Viro