Re: Gorm on Solaris

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: Re: Gorm on Solaris
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:07:01 +0200

Hello Andreas,

On 2008-06-13 23:52:13 +0200 Andreas Hoeschler <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> wrote:

bash-3.00$ openapp Gorm
2008-06-13 23:45:25.770 Gorm[12079] Loading 3 user defined AppKit bundles
2008-06-13 23:45:25.800 Gorm[12079] WARNING: poseAs: called in Gorm.
This will probably be a problem with Camaelon. I haven't looked into the code, recently, but Camaelon used to have an own image class psing as NSImage. And Gorm (the app as well as AppKit's loading mechanism for Gorm files) did not like that. I made some very nasty experiences with that. Another problem is that the format of the gorm resources has changes a couple of times. Should LaternaMagica have been created with a newer version of AppKit than the one you have installed you might get into trouble as well because of those format changes.

-Andreas