Re: Problems with gpbs

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: Problems with gpbs
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:23:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

just in case anyone is interested, I'm also having the slow focus problem with
NSTextField (startup-0.19.3). Furthermore, I was a bit disappointed that the
NSSecureTextField does not display dots or circles (looks like it just uses
white text on a white background).

Best regards,

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |