Re: DBModeler to Gorm drag&drop proble

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: DBModeler to Gorm drag&drop proble
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:30:31 -0800

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Gregory John Casamento
<greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lars,
>
> There was a bug in drag and drop handling which was recently fixed in
> DBModeler.  You may want to update everything.
>
> Also... there are some issues presently with using GNUstep on GNOME since
> there are some issues with it's window manager.  I don't know if this is due
> to non-compliance with the free-desktop standards on their end or something
> with GNUstep itself...   this needs to be worked on.
>
> If you plan on demoing GNUstep you should do it on WindowMaker with the
> latest from SVN.

forgot to mention I've been just running a standard fedora
installation which appears to run gnome, and
have been using DBModeler fine, the only slightly annoying behaviour
I've discovered is that when running
multiple apps, the app-icons all draw in the bottom left corner on top
of each other... besides that everything appears to function
though look out of place maybe.