Re: DBModeler to Gorm drag&drop problem

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: DBModeler to Gorm drag&drop problem
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:50:42 +0100

Hey,

Also... there are some issues presently with using GNUstep on GNOME since there are some issues with it's window manager.  I don't know if this is due to non-compliance with the free-desktop standards on their end or something with GNUstep itself...   this needs to be worked on.

If you plan on demoing GNUstep you should do it on WindowMaker with the latest from SVN.

Fred recently fixed some of these (popupmenus for example) but yes, I'd use a pure environment for a demo. If not only to present a complete environment.

Riccardo