Re: Window manager interaction

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Window manager interaction
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:13:10 -0400

Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it> writes:

> I don't think it is expected, I get a similar behaviour with
> WIndowMaker.

No problems here.

> I put the application in the background, it looses its windows and I
> can't get it to the front again.

I have no problems clicking the appicon to get the windows back for both
hidden GNUstep and non-Gnustep apps.

> Also the icon does not have the small "dot" which shows it is
> minimized. Also it does not respond to right-click on the icon: the
> windowmaker menu shows up.

Right clicking on a hidden GNustep app's appicon brings up the
application's menu for me.

Which version of Window Maker are you using. I am using the last updated
cvs tree.

Charles

--
"Open Standards, Open Documents, and Open Source"

  -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)