Re: Zcode license switch, more progress

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Zcode license switch, more progress
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:47:05 +0700

2011/1/22 Ivan Vučica <ivucica@gmail.com>:

> Finally, a question:
> In future, should I send these announcements to a different list? Should I
> create a separate mailing list just for Zcode? I think there isn't enough
> interest at the moment, and the project is in too early stages, but if you
> guys think it makes sense, I could do it.

Sometimes I even post here just to influence myself to work more the
project even I know nobody is interested in changes. So why not
sharing it here if you actually think that something is interesting?
Just make the subject clear so they can skip it if they want to.
(While I personally love making them a bit vague to make them curious
enough to click through - the art of advertisement)