install headers for an application

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: install headers for an application
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 09:29:49 +0200

Hi,

with gnustep make it seems, when I have an application project, it does ignore
the AppName_HEADER_FILES AppName_HEADER_DIR and AppName_HEADER_INSTALL_DIR
variables.
Why do I need it, I want to add CDPlayer and Burn to the OpenBSD ports tree.
Burn needs a header file from CDPlayer which defines a Protocol. The FreeBSD
port just installs this header file via the Ports Makefile, what I also do
right now. But because this pollutes the ports makefile, I'm wondering, if
there already is a functionality which I could use, within gnustep-make or
whether it could be added to gnustep-make so that App projects can install
header files?

cheers,
Sebastian