Re: mangled characters in Terminal

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: mangled characters in Terminal
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:01:52 +0100

Hi Jamie,

I am using current SVN of gnustep and Terminal of CVS on Debian. I am using the Cairo backend. Using the "DejaVu Mono" font I can see manual pages or use emacs in terminal just fine.

Only programs like aptitude show funny characters in the semi-graphic chars of ncurses. I suppose some characters are missing. The program remains usable, just ugly.