Pending release of base library ...

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Pending release of base library ...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:17:29 +0000

I won't be making it to FOSDEM this year, but I'd really like to make a new
release of gnustep-base in time for it (ie at the end of this week).

This would technically be a subminor release (no breaking of binary backward
compatibility that I know of), but as well as a lot of bugfixes and OSX
compatibility tweaks, this contains significant changes to sorting (with a new
sorting algorithm used by default), SSH/TLS support (all the URL APIs should
now support HTTPS via GNUTLS), and a lot of tweaks bvy David for Objective-C2
and ARC support.

Please could people give the current code in svn trunk a good test this week,
and in particular, if anyone does spot any ABI breakage ... please flag it up.