Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Abhi Beckert
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 20:24:31 +1000

On 13 Aug 2013, at 6:13 pm, David Chisnall <David.Chisnall@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

On 13 Aug 2013, at 07:26, Abhi Beckert <abhi-l@abhibeckert.com> wrote:

I've just linked to this on Sequel Pro's twitter account (open source mac app with ~50,000 active users). Porting to Windows is our second most common feature request.

Huh, I'd never heard of Sequel Pro, but it looks really nice.  Does it support PostgreSQL?  A nice database GUI backed by a real RDBMS is a something I've wanted several times.

That's the only feature request more common than a windows port. ;-)

PostgreSQL support is planned, but nobody is working on it currently. Feel free to contribute if you want it to happen sooner rather than later.

- Abhi