Re: OpenBSD ports update

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: OpenBSD ports update
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:35:53 +0100

Hi Sebastian,

On 10/29/13 07:43, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Known limitations:
  * The pantomime/gnumail ports are not the latest versions, since those work
even worse
     than the ones that are in the ports tree, but I'm working on those
  * pdfkit is not enabled, got weirdo compilation/linking errors with
clang/libobjc2-1.7.
the sorry state of pantomime/gnumail is sadly known.

But i extra worked to make PDFKit work with clang and it works for me! What's the problem? let's share them with David.

The rest is all supposed to work.

Thanks for the good work.

What would be the best next platform to tackle? Armv7, loongson, mips64,
sparc(64)
Arm? sparc?

sadly, I don't have a loongson :)

Riccardo