Re: Narcissus theme, controls

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Narcissus theme, controls
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:10:11 -0700

Hi Riccardo,
The small indeterminate progress thing is not themed yet.

For the sliders, just provide ThemeImages/common_SliderVert/Horiz.tiff
for the knob, and a theme tile called GSSliderHorizontal/VerticalTrack
for the background.

Btw, a new feature I added is, if you use the Android 9-patch format
for tiles, all you need to do to register a theme tile is place the
.9.png file in Resources/ThemeTiles. It's handy when the theme gets
larger not to have to edit the plist for every tile.

So if you copy Nesedah.theme/Resources/ThemeTiles/GSSliderHorizontalTrack.9.png
and Nesedah.theme/Resources/ThemeImages/common_SliderHoriz.tiff to
your theme, you should get the Nesedah horizontal slider style.

Eric