Re: Etoile and PopplerKit

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: Etoile and PopplerKit
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 07:22:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Dan,

I'm happy to report that I got the latest Etoile + GNUStep working under Ubuntu 12.04, with a few fixes required.
I've posted the procedure to a wiki page:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/EtoileOS_under_Ubuntu_Linux

I can mention my fixes on the etoile-dev list in case anyone wants to make them into patches.

Thanks!
Patryk