Re: Etoile and PopplerKit

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: Etoile and PopplerKit
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:20:43 +0100

Hello I'm Slex.

Actually PopplerKit needs to be updated to the last libpoppler, this is why you get errors during the build time.

So to get the enviroment built up, you should disable PopplerKit in the GNUMakefile.

Actually there is no plan to update PopplerKit I think, because as Eric wrote, there is a big effort on CoreObject.

I'm writing from Ubuntu 13.10, where I develop for Étoilé.
I'm also in the irc channel in this moment, server efnet, channel: #Etoile

Regards,

EDIT: I forgot to CC, but I can add that Étoilé has its mailing list too;