RE: Chameleon as basis for UIKit in GNUStep?

From: a b
Subject: RE: Chameleon as basis for UIKit in GNUStep?
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 07:12:19 -0500

I looked at the website, but did not see the license.
Could you please provide the link?

Also I have a question concerning this quote from their website:

Since Chameleon relies heavily on Core Animation, a proprietary technology
 owned by Apple, it can not be used on other platforms such as Android or Windows.
 It only allows iOS apps to be ported to the Mac.

1) Were you aware of this?
2) Is GNUstep in any way currently unable to work on Windows or Android
for a similar reason?
3) Would limiting GNUstep to the Mac be a good thing?

Thanks