Re: http://componentkit.org/

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: http://componentkit.org/
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:50:36 +0000

No. Just looking at classes:
  http://componentkit.org/appledoc/html/index.html
it seems to be an approach orthogonal to UIKit.

Anyway, it seems to use Core Animation, which is what we actually need for any sort of UIKit, which we may finally have functional this year (fingers crossed GSoC proposal gets in before deadline tomorrow, and that it gets accepted, and that the student I found works on the project the way I hope he will).

That reminds me, I should ask him to subscribe to the mailing lists and introduce himself...

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:
Is this http://componentkit.org/ of any mater for us? Would it help us to get an UIKit clone ready?

Quote from their website: