Building libobjc2 on ubuntu

From: Luis Garcia Alanis
Subject: Building libobjc2 on ubuntu
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:10:09 -0700

Hello guys,

I am trying to build libobjc2 on ubuntu using clang and llvm 3.6

      cmake ..
      CMake Error at /usr/share/llvm-3.6/cmake/LLVMConfig.cmake:52 (include):
  include could not find load file:

          /usr/lib/llvm-3.6/share/llvm/cmake/LLVMExports.cmake

LLVMExports.cmake is located on /usr/share/llvm-3.6/cmake/ on this distro

So I did a symlink to the expected location and it works, however now it can't find AddLLVM

      cmake ..
      CMake Error at opts/CMakeLists.txt:4 (include): include could not find load file:

          AddLLVM

The offending file its on that folder as AddLLVM.cmake

Do I need to set some ENV variable to tell cmake where these files are located?

I hate to have to build my own clang/llvm, users trying to build gnustep are going to be hitting this issue. This issue dates back several versions of ubuntu. BTW ubuntu is building gnustep using standard gcc.

I tried this on ubunut 14.04 (LTS) and 15.04 (soon to be released)

Thanks
Luis