Re: Tooltips problem on Gnome 3

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Tooltips problem on Gnome 3
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 01:17:15 -0600

I run the application with "--GNU-Debug=Frame" and I notice a
difference when the tooltip is displayed and when this don't happen.
When the tooltip is displayed the terminal show messages like:

XW2OW ...
Window 477383, offsets ........

But when the tooltip is not displayed the message is:

XW2OW ...

and after a half minute (more or less) the terminal show the message
"Window 83884, offsets ..." and then the tooltip is displayed.

Germán