Re: GNUMail app and gmail

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUMail app and gmail
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:12:21 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Santos wrote:
I have checked out tools, base, gui and back from GitHub. Built GNUStep just fine.
Built GNUMail version 1.2.3 just fine.

Very well. SInce it works on my Raspberries, it would have been really strange.

The missing text elements from message headers and mailbox list problems are gone. It is displaying everything correctly. It was probably the version of GNUStep I was using on this platform. Funny, it only happened in GNUmail AFAIK.

I think it was some kind of bad interaction. Best would be to ask Raspbian to update their packages (but most probably they come from debian)

Did you get SVN of GNUMail and Pantomime? I fyou want it contains minor fixes and I am adding some cleanp these days and want to continue till January during Christmas holidays.

Riccardo