Re: How to ensure methods are set in my GNUstep build

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: How to ensure methods are set in my GNUstep build
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:56:25 +0200

HI Gustavo,

that method on NSDateComponents is something that I just did add to the GNUstep
base source last week. If you really need that code you would have to switch to
use GNUstep directly from the up to date git repository. Basically you would
need to update base and start the recompilation from there. Maybe it is easier
to just start over from scratch again?

Hope this helps,
Fred

PS: As that code is pretty new, expect some glitches in the beginning.