Re: Next issue

From: Alexandra Beebe
Subject: Re: Next issue
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 11:58:26 -0500

Thank you very much!   That was very easy!

For grins and giggles I tried to build this...

#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
int main (int argc, const char * argv[])
{
        NSLog (@"hello world");
        return 0;
}

Then compile with this "clang -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Headers -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries -lgnustep-base -lobjc hello.m -o hello"

When I run that stupid test it core dumps with "Version 2 Objective-C ABI may not be mixed with earlier versions."

On the plus side, my cmdline app and my hello world window app that caused my original question now works!

I did notice one issue where the static nstextfield was not centered but was right justified.  I will be happy to look into the issue if you can point me in the correct direction where to look.

Thanks,
Alexandra