heads-up: GNUstep website(s) updates

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: heads-up: GNUstep website(s) updates
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:24:39 +0100

Hi all.

After the improvements in navigation and design applied to
www.gnustep.org, I proceeded to slowly propagate them to the rest of the
site. While I had no time to complete them, the major pages are now
almost up-to-spec.

GAP was already following a similar design, but is being upgraded.
http://gap.nongnu.org/

Major change is the gnustep-nonfsf, where GNUMail and FisicaLab are hosted:
http://gnustep-nonfsf.nongnu.org/

It too has now a matched navigation and style.

While perhaps we can question the existence of these projects, it makes
the impression for a user more coherent.

Riccardo