Re: Base 1.28.1 API/ABI break?

From: Andreas Fink
Subject: Re: Base 1.28.1 API/ABI break?
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 07:58:34 +0100

I usually build packages for Debian 10 & 11 for amd64 and arm64

I have encountered make check returning an error on Debian11 arm64 but not on
Debian 11 amd64

Built on Debian 11 intel:                       All OK!
Built on Debian 11 on arm64:            2 Failed tests
Failed test:     (2023-01-09 07:39:12.574 +0100)     general.m:37 ...
-classNamed returns the correct class
Failed test:     (2023-01-09 07:39:12.576 +0100)   general.m:61 ...
-principalClass returns TestClass for +bundleForClass:[TestClass class]

I'm surprised as this stuff is not really architecture specific usually.