[Dolibarr-dev] looking for an assignment

From: Mehdi Modarressi
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] looking for an assignment
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 00:24:25 +1000

Dear colleagues,

As some of you might know, I recently joined the project and I am currently doing some translation of the project. In addition to that I wanted to ask if there is any task the group can assign me to do? like any testing or documentation or any other task I will be happy to contribute.

So please if you need help in any parts of the project tell me. I will be happy to do some contribution except the translation to the project.

Thanks
good luck