Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Installing problem dolibarr on mac os.10.4 with maria

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Installing problem dolibarr on mac os.10.4 with mariadb 10
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:12:50 -0300

As the error suggest connection parameters must be wrong. So please correct your connection parameters.

Rgds
Saxa

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Michael Parchet <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

As requested, please find bellow the link to the parameter file used to install dolibarr on mariadb 10  (file.page 1) and the error message on (file. page 2).

screanshot on my owncloud space

Thanks for your help

rgds

mparchet