Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New widget selectArrayAjax

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New widget selectArrayAjax
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 21:28:39 -0300

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy) <address@hidden> wrote:
A new widget $form->selectArrayAjax is available in develop branch. Why ?

Take a look at this screenshot to have an example of what we can do with it. It is on the left side. All the search combo can be merged into one to save a lot of room on all pages...

Feel free to use it in other places of Dolibarr if it can enhance usability...

Great thing, I think that the UI revamp is always welcome. Probably a good thing is to make as some desktop projects do, use one theme and all people work on it, this forces all dev to put their effort into same direction. This search widget is very welcome from the user point of view also, as it simplify the search in one unique place for everything.

Rgds
Saxa