dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Re: [Arch]Freedom and (vs?) convenience

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Auth]Re: [Arch]Freedom and (vs?) convenience
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:26:26 +0200

>     Also, in not reading MS documents in order to avoid legal problems,
> (as per:dotgnu.org) what sort of reading is available in order to
> understand the framework,

We can use all published documents (Microsoft's website, ECMA
website, any others?)

That must be enough.  In areas where Mirosoft doesn't reveal any
details, we ca always do something entirely different altogether.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com