Re: [DotGNU]Fw: javaByteCode -> IL Compiler

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fw: javaByteCode -> IL Compiler
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 09:42:44 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

>         The time on the chat-transcript was NZ time , the Indian time would
> be about 1530-1630 hours. That shouldn't be inconvenient. Also we'll ask
> Rhys to spare an hour or so to give us some pointers. I think he'll be
> happy to do so.

I've actually been dropping in around 8pm my time (10am GMT) the
last few weeks, and there's been no one around.  I guess everyone
has been on vacation. :-)

Anyway, it may be worth making a regular time for the "east of GMT"
crowd to get together and chat once a week.  Not just to talk to me,
but just to talk.

Hooking up with the "west of GMT" crowd is a little more difficult
for me because of the timezone issues.