Re: [DotGNU]Re: [Mono-list] Xsharp (was Re: Hey Everaldo, have you seen

From: Everaldo Canuto
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: [Mono-list] Xsharp (was Re: Hey Everaldo, have you seen this?)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:29:35 -0300

Hello Rhys,

I worked in the Xsharp in the last two days.

A first step is creation of nant build, Xsharp.build compatible with nant, this step as finish. As the second step was to compile the Xsharp in mono, I made some changes in classes Display and Widget to compile with Mono.
I included XWindows.tar.gz with all changes.

I compile XHello sample with mono and Xsharp, theres a execution errors, now I'm working to solve this.
Tomorrow I sending you more information and status of this work.

Thanks,

Everaldo Canuto