RE: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw

From: Aditya P. Bansod
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:26:19 -0800

> Pnet is not really ready to run on Mingw32 , at least the
> compiler is definitely not ready for practical use ... (and I
> haven't tested that part for anything)..

Cscc-cs, if run by itself, produces IL, altho I have no idea if the IL is
valid (seeing that I'm having that cmdline issue). Also test_crypt passes,
test_thread kinda passes (5 tests fail), and test_verify runs until
ldstr_test_5, and then dies (as in WinXP traps and kills it).

> Could you confirm that this code gets called ? ... (like a
> couple of fprintf's there ?)

Yes, it is being called. The fprintf's are being called in both cscc and in
test_verify.

> > ../cscc/cscc-cs: No input files
>
> The "ILCmdLineExpand" seems to be the obvious culprit here...
> And I cannot debug it from here (because I have no W32) and I
> don't know what changes you have made either ...
>
> I'll try to test the ILCmdLineExpand hand-written version
> tonight, and see how it goes ..

Thanks!

--Aditya