Re: [DotGNU]pnet on Windows

From: Jason Batchelor
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnet on Windows
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:21:21 -0400

Thanks for the link, Oscar!

The only thing in your message that I didn't understand was the abbreviations... What is S.W.F and what does S.D. stand for? Does S.W.F. = System.Windows.Forms? S.D. ... ?

Sorry... just trying to jump in and get a better understanding of what I'm in for. Thanks for the quick reply!

Jason M. Batchelor