Re: [DotGNU] could not locate the assembly?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] could not locate the assembly?
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:43:24 +0530

Tench wrote:
.exe's again. But, this time, when I tried to run my linguistics software, I got this error:

token 0x0A00028B: member `System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawArc' not found
Nooj.exe: unresolved external references

That is a very strange error ... Maybe we missed a function signatures
somewhere there ...I've currently promised to help _Simon debug his
Jabber.net bugs. As soon as I get jabber.net working again, I'll take a
shot at this one.

Is that ok ?

PS: I'm always scared of serialization, it is the Unexplored Continent
--
<t3rmin4t0r> http://t3.dotgnu.info/