dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] DouGNU lists move

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] DouGNU lists move
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:44:28 +0100 (CET)

Dear DotGnu friends :-)

I'm finally getting around to closing down, in a reasonably
orderly manner, a couple of servers which do not server any
reasonable business purpose anymore.  This includes the
server which currently hosts the DotGNU lists; it will
probably go offline Monday next week 2008-03-31.

This of course means switching the DotGNU lists over to
gnu.org before that date; I'll inform you about the
specifics soon.

Gopal: I note you're logging in to the t3 account pretty
steadily... if this is important I might be able to arrange
for a replacement... what are your requirements?

Greetings,
Norbert