dotgnu-sc

Re: [Dotgnu-sc] DouGNU lists move

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-sc] DouGNU lists move
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:31:11 +0100 (CET)

> This includes the server which currently hosts the DotGNU lists; it
> will probably go offline Monday next week 2008-03-31.
>
> This of course means switching the DotGNU lists over to
> gnu.org before that date; I'll inform you about the
> specifics soon.

Here's a quick update:  The subscriber data for the lists
has been successfully imported into the corresponding lists
in the gnu.org Mailman installation, the correspondence of
the mailing lists is as given below.

I'm setting up corresponding email forwarding.

Replaces the current address@hidden list.

>  address@hidden

Not an active list, but will preserve the archives from back when the
address@hidden list was active.

Replaces the address@hidden list.

>  dotgnu-visionaries

Not an active list, but will preserve the archives from back when the
address@hidden list was active.

Greetings,
Norbert.