dragora-users

[Dragora-users] R: New webmaster

From: Lorenzo L. Ancora
Subject: [Dragora-users] R: New webmaster
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 14:25:44 +0100

> I have the pleasure to introduce you to a new webmaster for dragora.org, his
> name is "Lorenzo L. Ancora".
> Against all odds, Lorenzo has volunteered to make and modernize Dragora's
> website. [...]
> From here, I wish Lorenzo all the best, which motivates me...

Thank you Matías.

A modern portal is a key element to attract more visitors and grant Dragora the
attention it deserves.
In 2024 a web domain is like a good business card and helps in defining how a
project is seen and remembered.
I'll work hard to ensure all visitors, from newbies to power users, can benefit
from a eye candy and user friendly website.

Best regards,
Lorenzo

---
All messages from/to this account should be considered private.
Messages from/to newsletters should not be reshared.