Re: [Duplicity-talk] Setting the PASSPHRASE inside the duplicity program

From: Travis H.
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Setting the PASSPHRASE inside the duplicity program itself
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 00:30:11 -0500

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 03:41:19PM -0500, Charles Knowlton wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/duplicity2", line 381, in ?
>     if __name__ == "__main__": main()
>   File "/usr/bin/duplicity2", line 370, in main
>     check_last_manifest(col_stats)
>   File "/usr/bin/duplicity2", line 350, in check_last_manifest
>     last_backup_set.check_manifests()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/duplicity/collections.py",
> line 128, in check_manifests
>     if local_manifest: remote_manifest = local_manifest
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'local_manifest' referenced before
> assignment
>
> And other times I won't.  Is something missing in regards to Python?

Looks more like a bug.  The manifest is likely a table of contents,
and for some reason it's being referenced before assignment.  Perhaps
it is supposed to be read in over the network, but the read failed.

--
Kill dash nine, and its no more CPU time, kill dash nine, and that
process is mine. -><- <URL:http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/>