Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected

From: Travis H.
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 00:34:43 -0500

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 01:30:38AM -0500, Charles Knowlton wrote:
> How can I go about making it to where the message is integrity
> protected?

Whatever calls GPG (some part of duplicity) would have to use, in
addition to a cipher like CAST (why are you using CAST?  I'd use
AES256), a hash like SHA256.  Likely these can also be set as
defaults in the gnupg config files.

--
Kill dash nine, and its no more CPU time, kill dash nine, and that
process is mine. -><- <URL:http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/>