[Duplicity-talk] Question about Using the Encrypt and Sign Keys

From: Charles Knowlton
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Question about Using the Encrypt and Sign Keys
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:04:15 -0500

I have created 2 different GnuPG keys on my VPS Server. One used for signing and one used for encryption.
Both of the keys have a different passphrase.
On my home computer I have unix and I was wondering could I have shell a script from my home unix box run Duplicity on my VPS and create the backups for me using the GnuPG Keys that I have on the VPS Server?

Even better is, can I create 2 different GnuPG keys on my home unix box and use them to Sign and Encrypt my backups on my VPS Server using Duplicity without passing my passphrase over the net? Duplicity is installed on the VPS Server.

Regards,
Charles Knowlton