[Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicity 0.4.4.RC3 Ready

From: Andreas Schildbach
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicity 0.4.4.RC3 Ready
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:53:39 +0200

Andreas Schildbach wrote:

> I'm afraid this still does not work. Is there a debug facility that
> could help to trace down this problem?

I just tried removing the Debian version of duplicity (with aptitude)
before testing, and now I get the following error:

# ./duplicity
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./duplicity", line 29, in ?
    from duplicity import collections, commandline, diffdir, dup_temp, \
ImportError: No module named duplicity

Regards,

Andreas