[Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicity 0.4.4.RC3 Ready

From: Andreas Schildbach
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicity 0.4.4.RC3 Ready
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:27:55 +0200

Kenneth Loafman wrote:

> I'm sorry, I said something backwards.  The path needs to be modified
> *before* we import, so go back to your original bin/duplicity and add
> the following lines:
>
>     import sys
>     sys.path.insert(0, '/root/dupl/lib/python2.4/site-packages/')
>
> immediately after the comments and *before* the imports.  Remove the
> other line.  This is the correct form.

Now it works! Here are my current first lines. Thanks!

# See http://www.nongnu.org/duplicity for more information.
# Please send mail to me or the mailing list if you find bugs or have
# any suggestions.
import sys
sys.path.insert(0, '/root/duplicity-0.4.4.RC3/lib/python2.4/site-packages/')

import getpass, gzip, os, sys, time, types
from duplicity import collections, commandline, diffdir, dup_temp, \
         dup_time, file_naming, globals, gpg, log, manifest, patchdir, \
         path, robust

# If exit_val is not None, exit with given value at end.