RE: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity S3 from Windows

From: Stephen Zemlicka
Subject: RE: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity S3 from Windows
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:27:42 -0500

I know the bucket is there, I just want to browse to it to look at the file
sizes.

Or perhaps I could just ask here.  Does duplicity store the whole file again
after doing an update or does the update file just contain the patched data
that is applied to the original during a restore? (hope that makes sense)

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926
E-Mail address@hidden