Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.4.4.RC4 Ready

From: Mark Price
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.4.4.RC4 Ready
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:57:55 -0700

Hey Ken,

I must be missing something. I just upgraded, built the src.rpm on my FC5 system, but I'm having trouble with the new syntax.

# duplicity incr --ssh-options "-o port=92" /home/foo scp://obsidian/nas/duplicity-backup/ravenwood/foo

I get the following error:

Command line error: Expected 2 args, got 3
Enter 'duplicity --help' for help screen.

Also when I look at the man page it doesn't seem to show the new command line format, but the --help switch does.

Cheers, Mark.

Kenneth Loafman wrote:
A major change to command line processing and some minor corrections.

You can download the packages here:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

...Thanks,
...Ken

New in v0.4.4.RC4 (2007/10/26)
------------------------------
WARNING:  COMMAND LINE CHANGES ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!
There is a new command line syntax to separate actions and
options.  Refer to the new man page for full details of the
change.  The new syntax looks like:
    duplicity [full|incr] [options] source_dir target_url
    duplicity [restore] [options] source_url target_dir
    duplicity verify [options] source_url target_dir
    duplicity collection-status [options] target_url
    duplicity list-current-files [options] target_url
    duplicity cleanup [options] target_url
    duplicity remove-older-than time [options] target_url

Fixed issue in --time-separator where the current time string
was being set prior to setting the separator, causing errors
when trying to set the --time-separator for Windows systems.

Fix so that file mtime is always compared in full seconds.

Fix so that ftpBackend.delete() does not print file list.