[Duplicity-talk] Recovery possible without signatures/sigtar and manifes

From: Jeremy Doran
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Recovery possible without signatures/sigtar and manifest files?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:00:09 -0700

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to restore a backup that, for some reason, does not contain the duplicity-full-signatures.*.sigtar.gpg and duplicity-full.*.manifest.gpg files.

I'm not sure how this particular state happened, but I now have 2300+ duplicity-full.*.vol*.difftar.gpg files.

I don't care about extracting individual files from them. I'd like to just pull out everything.

Thanks.