dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] write speed

From: Greg C. Madden
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] write speed
Date: 18 Sep 2002 15:22:54 -0800

I have a Pioneer DVR-104, should burn in 2x speed. When I execute
'dvdrecord ...' part of the initial message reports burning to be at
speed 1.

'Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 1 in write mode for single session.'

I have tried 'speed=2' without success. Another 'default' setting seems
to be 'tao', which fails, I need to use the '-dao' option . Is there
config file that contains these values that I can change ?
--
Greg C. Madden
Debian GNU/Linux