Re: [emacs-bidi] mirroring of glyphs

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] mirroring of glyphs
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:33:29 +0330 (IRT)

Warning: To test your algorithm, use test cases from everywhere you
want, but just compare the output, with fribidi's output (fribidi in
utf-8 mode, 'fribidi --charset UTF-8' (this is the default)), as I
mentioned the character types differs in Unicode and the ref. imp.

behdad

--
Behdad
29 Aban 1380, 2001 Nov 20